AIM AND SCOPE
The aim of the workshop is to provide an opportunity to present research, exchange ideas and foster collaboration among researchers interested in algorithmic graph structure theory, structure theory of sparse graphs and logic in computer science.
The Workshop on Algorithms and Structure for Sparse Graphs will be held at University of Warsaw on Friday, 14 July, 2017 as a satellite event of ICALP 2017 (10-13 July, 2017).
CALL FOR CONTRIBUTED TALKS
If you would like to contribute with a 25 minute talk, please send an email with the subject "Workshop on Algorithms and Structure" with your title and short abstract to email@example.com until April 25. Since the number of contributed talks is limited, we will notify all potential speakers on whether their talk is accepted by May 5.
The scientific program will consist of three invited lectures, three contributed presentations and an open problem session.
- Dan Král', University of Warwick, England
- Stephan Kreutzer, Technical University Berlin, Germany
- Felix Reidl, North Carolina State University, USA
- 09:30 - 10:30 Invited talk
- 10:30 - 11:00 Contributed talk
- 11:00 - 11:30 Break
- 11:30 - 12:30 Invited talk
- 12:30 - 13:00 Contributed talk
- 13:00 - 14:30 Lunch break
- 14:30 - 15:30 Invited talk
- 15:30 - 16:00 Contributed talk
- 16:00 - 16:15 Short break
- 16:15 - 17:00 Open problem session